Climate of Buffalo, New York, Usa Average Weather
- Buffalo, New York, usa, 42°56'N, 78°43'W, 218 m (715 ft)
- Buffalo, New York has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Buffalo, New York is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 8.7 degrees Celsius (47.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 980 mm (38.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2398 hours.
- If Buffalo, New York were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 109 kms (67.7 miles) NW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) NW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 94 kms (58.4 miles) NW
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 146.4 kms (91 miles) WNW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 46.6 kms (29 miles) NW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) WNW
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) SW
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) SSW
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 146 kms (90.8 miles) N
- Trenton, On, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) NE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) ENE
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 70.2 kms (43.6 miles) ENE
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) ENE
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 190 kms (118 miles) ESE
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) ESE
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) SSE